2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
So GK, CB's, LB, AM/CM's (not DM), ST, RW not better.

Mesilier doesn't have a brain injury like Pickford
We have 1 good centre back.
I'd rather Phillips player over Gomes and Davies as he's good at a job, where as they proved zero.
Raphina has had a better season than Richy.

And you're talking about our key side. 8 good players. Meaning we're 3 shy of a good side. Additionally 3-4 are generally injured so we have 6 good players.

Those Leeds players are better than what we have in our squad. They play week in week out. We replace any good player with less quality, hence why I'd say they have better players

Don't want him out or anything as utterly ridiculous as that but having your team turn up and surrender to a Sergio Aguero celebration match is a disgrace. May as well of been a testimonial today.

You won't get anything from this squad without some serious fire in the belly. Hate to say it, throw me a few day ban if you want but we need a Klopp like figure.
Who is there though mate.

Couldn't give a toss what happens to him or the players tbh. Completely disconnected from the entire club. At least they wont be able to humiliate me again for a couple of months anyway and all Everton emails are set to go directly to the bin.

Any new manager will just walk into the same issues.
A squad of really mid table players who have very little passion for the fight. A midfield full of plodders. A defence who for some reason some rate. I dont think we actualy have one decent defender at the club. Not one..
Id love a full clear out but thats not viable.
Im struggling to name 3/4 id actualy keep rather than 3/4 id actualy replace.

Busy summer ahead, next season is his proper test and if he doesn't give us an improved team then questions definitely need to be asked although it shouldn't be difficult to improve on this year, this season still working with crap players from previous manager reigns I feel the criticism has been unfair but next season he deserves every bit of criticism if there is any (hoping there won't be and we'll be boss)

More points mate

we can dance this dance all night.

But I have the moves

You have the ‘moves’ for someone with low standards and no expectation. Hi Bill.

It’s like the mindset of someone who stays in the same job for decades because they might get a £250 salary increase every few years. Absolutely no progression, no ambition, ultimately pointless.

You can blame the players and we have rightly done so. However Carlo and the coaching team are as much to blame. Despite significant investment, we have have no clear identity as how we play, the football has been largely poor all season. A big rethink needed in the off season as regards to recruitment and how we are going to move forwards with regard to how we play. This season has been totally unacceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.