2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've needed a Simeone/Biesla/Moist general type for years now.

Sadly our owner/fanbase dont want a plan they want a big name like Newcastle fans did with Benitez didnt matter how poor he did they had Rafael as manager of the Toon Toon man!
Get real mate, if these wasters aren’t going to play for a serial winner, they definitely aren’t for a Bielsa or Moyes

10th
B6174240-52AD-4B92-A183-B738418EBF28.jpeg

You have the ‘moves’ for someone with low standards and no expectation. Hi Bill.

It’s like the mindset of someone who stays in the same job for decades because they might get a £250 salary increase every few years. Absolutely no progression, no ambition, ultimately pointless.
Wow Jamie, I thought you would have provided a stronger comeback than that.

That’s as weak as piss

Let’s give him next season

Of course, we have to.

But the signs aren't good. Because 'good players' don't solve everything if your manager's issue is he needs better players.

Needing better players is fine when you have something in place you can work from. We don't. So we need to start from scratch. Again.

Bedwetters back on we’re was you the other night? Oh ye under your rocks.
Or they think having Holgate, Keane, Davies and Siggy can beat Citch away no matter how. We have blown it because of our home records with these players not showing up because the crowds are not in the stadium.

I mean, can you blame him for the players being so sloppy.

We’re just a mess, we’re beyond embarrassing.

Genuinely though, if he brings in players who can improve that’s an achievement. Who wants to come here, and play with this gang of embarrassments?
That's the job of the DOF, Carlo's job is to manage with whatever he's given... He's failed! I'm not asking for him to magically make bad players good, just to form them into a working team, that's the most basic thing any manager can do, again... FAILED!

Status
Not open for further replies.