2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was obvious after 15/20 minutes we were going to struggle - why didn’t he change it earlier? Should have taken holgate off after 30 minutes.

He's not the answer. Seems like a gent. But he is NOT the answerr.

We need a stylist in touch with PL football and its physical requiements. This feller is utterly lost.

Not quite with you yet, but when we got rid of Silva my feeling was we needed a young manager with new ideas (a Nagelsmann type, for instance). Still he's the best manager we've had in years and I'm not sure if there's anyone better out there who'd want the job.

Surely he’ll just walk away?

Then we’ll just get a young manager and start the process again until he gets sacked and rinse and repeat.

The joys of this club. Sad times.... YET AGAIN.

Very dissapointed I must say but must be given the summer. The way we collapsed last few months have been a disgrace but we have so many wasters in this squad. I think we will finish tenth now but a huuuuge summer ahead

I really hope that he can turn us around, but losing to an already relegated Sheffield United team, is my snapping point. We had such a promising start to the season, but it's going to end up as a failure. We won't be playing european football, due to constantly failing to beat the teams we should be beating. I think both Carlo and the players, can hang their heads this evening.

That performance is inexcusable and a total and utter disgrace. We have played Leeds Newcastle Fulham Burnley Crystal Palace Aston Villa and Sheffield United at home, and we've only taken 1 point from those games. A rubbish Sheffield United team has done the double over us. Another relegated team Fulham, did the double over us as well.

So while i do realise that there is a rebuilding job to be done. You would expect a couple of wins, from home games against the teams i highlighted. I want Carlo to succeed so bad like, but ffs two relegated clubs have done the double over us. We as a fanbase are entitled to demand and expect better than that!

He's not the answer. Seems like a gent. But he is NOT the answerr.

We need a stylist in touch with PL football and its physical requiements. This feller is utterly lost.
....Dave, where have you been? Since saying the Reds are out of the race for 4th the world has turned to sh1t.
He is the best chance we have of attracting quality players at the moment and he knows a bit about footie.

Squad is awful, Europe would be a disaster anyway. We need huge improvements and steady progress. The lack of quality in depth is obvious and we have just completely ran out of steam. Terrible result, but honestly, I'm writing it off. Baffled by the people getting as angry as they are.

....Dave, where have you been? Since saying ‘vault me’, the Reds are out of the race for 4th the world has turned to sh1t.
95th minute winner from a GK against a relegated team...and poeple think that lot will beat Burnley away?

Pffft.

Oh yea of little faith.

Techincally it’s a failure as he said himself the aim was European football this season.

He had to take some blame, worst home record in however long? I blame the player 90% but he has to take some blame.
Cause he has to take the blame it's him on the training ground day in but we keep seeing the same crap being served up

Status
Not open for further replies.