2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs more time, this has been transitional season. I do worry PL has moved on tho.

I think it might come to head over summer transfer policy. If Carlo wants to bring in older players, we have to say no.

We have to buy young, hungry, energetic players.

The football we play is so hard to watch, and I'm starting to question whether it is even that effective? We seem to finish in the same positions regardless of who is in charge.

I'd give him the start of next season, hopefully with fans we'll do better.

Not for me mate. No game plan, no cohesion, constantly playing players who should be dropped, same subs, same issues nearly all season at home.

Listen, of we had Sean Dyche on the bench he'd get a free pass as I'd expect it. With a manager of Ancelottis experience I'd expect for far more than thinking 5 at the back and hoping for thr best week in week out.

The football is dreadful, the tactics have been dreadful, the set up is dreadful, its not good enough no matter which way anyone tries to dress it up.
Managers can only play ways in regards to players at his disposal. We don’t have wingers, we don’t have players who can provide width. Only digne. Hence why we play done the left. Coleman offers nothing as a starter. Our whole squad, not through Carlos fault is central loaded. He has players from managers who all
Played different systems. That’s not on him. Yes Ofcourse he has to take blames here and there, but when you have players who don’t try on the pitch, and players who can’t play different systems. What can he do?

I'd have had Rodgers. Ilm not saying that in retrospect either.

Biesla for me Dave - mixture of Dogs of War and style.

Carlo will be here next season 100% but I honestly dont care if he walked tonight.

Brands signing that new contract pretty much put an end to all this "give Carlo world class players this summer" blokes out of his depth in England needs to go back to the Eredivise.

Status
Not open for further replies.