2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koeman big sam and Silva combine to destroy the youth setup by refusing to give anyone a proper run. Only injuries and lack of striker force Silva to keep playing DCL and Holgate, and they improve massively after an extended run. We do have talented youth.

DCL and Holgate arent our products. A lot of our players end up going to lower league, whether permanent or loan deals and before they know it they're 26 and not getting near the first team. I know it's a massive step to first team football but look at what's come out of United this last year.

DCL and Holgate arent our products. A lot of our players end up going to lower league, whether permanent or loan deals and before they know it they're 26 and not getting near the first team. I know it's a massive step to first team football but look at what's come out of United this last year.
Seems to have been working for Man U and Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool but considering our u23's have won the title twice we still arent producing anything significant from the academy.
Utter nonsense.
Davies was the ‘best’ to come out of out academy for years and he’s a 6-8mill championship player at best.
If your good enough and dedicated enough any prem class player will breakthrough anywhere.

I honestly don't know if Carlo signs 11 Messi's whether he'll be able to do anything here i just think there is a mentality at the club that can not compete with clubs that want to WIN we are Everton we are a family club not a winning club i wish we looked at ourselves as a competetive sporting club rather than a family charitable club

At least we vary getting ripped off of a win by dodgy VAR decisions with getting truly and sincerely twatted on our own merits. It's good to keep things fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.