2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the problems he has to face is virtually every player here is at the peak of their career,with the exception of maybe Richarlson none of them are going to play for a bigger club,the players we have splashed cash on we have massively over paid,MS and GS would either still be strolling round for Swansea and Southampton or some other below average team,Walcott and Iwobi would be rotting at Arsenal or turning out for Palace or Watford so trying to shift this lot will take some doing

One of the problems he has to face is virtually every player here is at the peak of their career,with the exception of maybe Richarlson none of them are going to play for a bigger club,the players we have splashed cash on we have massively over paid,MS and GS would either still be strolling round for Swansea and Southampton or some other below average team,Walcott and Iwobi would be rotting at Arsenal or turning out for Palace or Watford so trying to shift this lot will take some doing
D'you know what? Part of me wants Ancelotti to come out post match after another of these no shows and hold his hands up and say:

"Bollocks to this. I'm a good manager but this 'kin lot will give me a heart attack. I;m off, and you can have your money back Moshiri".

What....you joking....his rep is totally in tact....His options are so limited....nothing can change till season ends....
He cant play somebody else then Davies and Sigurdsson? Im coming over with my grandmother( died 1995) and we could do better then that. LOL. Sigurdsson is made of sand and Davies should stick with visiting gay bars in New YorK !

Soundbites is alright but I'll only listen now when he shows he's different to the likes of Silva, Koeman and Martinez and drop the deadweights in the side next weekend.

Sidibe
Walcott
Siggurdsson
Davies

Should be nowhere that side for the rest of the season now.

Even if its 4 young lads from the academy who cares get them in and some experience.
We'll definitely see changes next game he's been doing it since he came here he'll know who needs shifting and he'll respond

D'you know what? Part of me wants Ancelotti to come out post match after another of these no shows and hold his hands up and say:

"Bollocks to this. I'm a good manager but this 'kin lot will give me a heart attack. I;m off, and you can have your money back Moshiri".
The only hope I have is like I said earlier,the players will struggle to lay the blame at the managers feet this time and I think 99.9% of the fans will back the manager before any of this current lot

He cant play somebody else then Davies and Sigurdsson? Im coming over with my grandmother( died 1995) and we could do better then that. LOL. Sigurdsson is made of sand and Davies should stick with visiting gay bars in New YorK !
Stay there....please dont come

‘Everyone of us, it is our responsibility’ That’ll just be Carlo then taking all of it as I can guarantee that not a single player in the squad will be arsed.

The FA Cup defeat told me everything I need to know about this group of players (even with a world class manager)... Today didn't surprise me...

This is more than a 1 summer transfer window fix too...

We need to build from the back...Keane, Sidibe & Mina need replacing, as does Baines...
We have no quality defensive midfield players, this is an urgent requirement, as we our backline needs protection...

In midfield overall... Davies, Sigurdson, Walcott, Iwobi, Sneiderlin are simply not good enough... Delph is constantly injured, and whether he's good enough is questionable anyways...Bernard is not doing enough...

Considering we still need to try get Sandro, Bolasie and Tosun off the books this summer too, this really is a major rebuild...

And not just a rebuild in player quality, but player character...

We'll definitely see changes next game he's been doing it since he came here he'll know who needs shifting and he'll respond

He loves rotating but I would be making the point known that a fair few players in that squad are finished here.

Siggurdsson shouldnt play again
Davies shouldn't play again
Walcott should be used as back up only
Sidibe shouldn't play again or be signed

Then add Iwobi & Schneiderlin who should also be gone in the summer

Keane has 2 years left on his deal - he either signs a new one or you sell him before losing him for peanuts in his final year he has to go.

Core group:

Richarlison
Gomes
Digne
Holgate
Pickford

Squad Group:

DCL
Bernard
Walcott
Kean
Mina
Coleman
Gbamin?
Delph

Surely Carlo should see this.

We need 5-6 signings of a good calibre next season to give us our defined starting 11 with a strongish list of players in the squad to call upon when needing to rotate/stand in for injury.

Ah of course, he's just here for the money. That old chestnut that he'd debunked himself.

I don’t think he’s here just for the money......but he’s hardly likely to admit it if that was the case, is he mate? lol

I think he wanted another job after Napoli, and there were very few doors open to him with teams already in the CL in England, Spain, Germany or Italy, and he’d already done PSG.

After that, the Premier League is the next best opportunity. Just for the avoidance of doubt in any case, happy he’s here, don’t want him gone, I just don’t think he’s immune to criticism.

He loves rotating but I would be making the point known that a fair few players in that squad are finished here.

Siggurdsson shouldnt play again
Davies shouldn't play again
Walcott should be used as back up only
Sidibe shouldn't play again or be signed

Then add Iwobi & Schneiderlin who should also be gone in the summer

Keane has 2 years left on his deal - he either signs a new one or you sell him before losing him for peanuts in his final year he has to go.

Core group:

Richarlison
Gomes
Digne
Holgate
Pickford

Squad Group:

DCL
Bernard
Walcott
Kean
Mina
Coleman
Gbamin?
Delph

Surely Carlo should see this.

We need 5-6 signings of a good calibre next season to give us our defined starting 11 with a strongish list of players in the squad to call upon when needing to rotate/stand in for injury.

What has Richarlison done that DCL has not done? Holgate is a squad player at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.