2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh that's good, makes picking keane and davies and getting embarrassed 4 nil all sound
OUR. PLAYERS. ARE. CRAP.

How obvious does it have to be before you see it pin the blame for our constant failures where it belongs. On them. FFS, how many managers have to take the blame before some of you wake up.

I don't understand why you'd play 2 in the middle when Chelsea are known for playing 3 there with two number 10s.

I also don't understand why you'd continue to play Sigurdsson on the left, knowing he offers nothing there.

I also don't understand why you'd change things when you're 3-0 down, leaving you with no one on the left side of midfield allowing Chelsea's fullbacks to stretch a back four that's not exactly known for being the most mobile one.

Can only think the positive here is he gets to see what some of these players can be like and will hopefully make a mental note in the future about certain players.

No you can apply that to the end result. Doesn't mean he hasn't been poor today as a manager

He has, but ultimately these performances have been on going for years and years. At what point do we stop attaching a group of players lack of desire with the manager?

Players aren't even arsed which is the worst thing. If things don't go our way, i dont mind (i do, but you know what i mean) providing the players are fighting but they've just not given one care in the world at all. None of them

The left eyebrow will go up, a slight shrug and then.... I can't wait to see Carlo's reaction. Good job he is not Silva after this one otherwise there would be a gallows erected outside the ground by now.

The left eyebrow will go up, a slight shrug and then.... I can't wait to see Carlo's reaction. Good job he is not Silva after this one otherwise there would be a gallows erected outside the ground by now.

Silva had us in the relegation zone.

Carlo has us safe from danger and on the periphery of a european spot.

One of them is a proven winner. FACT.

It is nonsense to compare the two.

OUR. PLAYERS. ARE. CRAP.

How obvious does it have to be before you see it pin the blame for our constant failures where it belongs. On them. FFS, how many managers have to take the blame before some of you wake up.

Sheffield Utd are like 6th with garbage like Lundstram and Billy Sharp in their team.

If you set up to play to both your strengths AND to help your worst players weaknesses you can nick results.

Sidibe cant defend? Sound have him as a wingback so when he's getting forward one of the midfield 3 tucks in to his position left

Our midfield is slow and weak - sound stick an extra body in there to try make up for it.

Simply put these players CAN NOT play 442 unless its against crap like Newcastle and Brighton.

Ive banged the drum since Arsenal he needed to have changed it up otherwise Siggurdsson and Davies etc would be cut through like butter and we'll get done.

Status
Not open for further replies.