2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will take time, to turn it around.But so far Ancelotti is doing a great job.But still though to show up at Stamford Bridge, and suffer the result that we did today, is very disappointing.We just can't do the business in these grounds, for love nor money.

I think the plucky little Everton mentality, that took hold during the Moyes years, is the real cancer on the club tbh.

Do you think so? Were we all-conquering under HK3 and Walter Smith? While Moyes had his shortcomings, no argument, the Club was in a far better position when he left than it was on his arrival.

N. B. This does NOT mean that I wanted him back at any time.

Do you think so? Were we all-conquering under HK3 and Walter Smith? While Moyes had his shortcomings, no argument, the Club was in a far better position when he left than it was on his arrival.

He did a good job for us, but he did actively encourage a mentality, where just plodding along, being happy enough with 7th or 8th place, was good enough for Everton.He managed Everton with the mentality, that we were a small club.Of that there is no doubt.I do agree that he left Everton in a better position, than what we were in, when he took over though.

It will take time, to turn it around.But so far Ancelotti is doing a great job.But still though to show up at Stamford Bridge, and suffer the result that we did today, is very disappointing.We just can't do the business in these grounds, for love nor money.
I think 442 away from home at top 6 clubs may need re thinking. We were over run today in midfield.

I think all of us can vouch for what a truly disgraceful group of cowards we have and that will come to light unlike Silva they won’t get away with us taking our anger out on the manager.

next Monday has unforeseen toxicity levels pending
Next Monday will be interesting, we could well raise our game and at home on our day we can really get something from every game. The problem with this is it gives the impression that things are not all that bad.

We are miles away from a poor Chelsea, Arsenal and United sides all in a rebuilding phase.

We have 4/5 players that i would like to keep, that's major rebuilding.

AGAIN

Logged in expecting a few "Carlo Out" threads to be honest. lol

He did a good job for us, but he did actively encourage a mentality, where just plodding along, being happy enough with 7th or 8th place, was good enough for Everton.He managed Everton with the mentality, that we were a small club.
Hmmm, interesting. I wonder if that was a product of Moyes' managerial style or the reality of our transfer funding. As in, "Well, I can't afford better players so this is as good as it'll get!"

Next Monday will be interesting, we could well raise our game and at home on our day we can really get something from every game. The problem with this is it gives the impression that things are not all that bad.

We are miles away from a poor Chelsea, Arsenal and United sides all in a rebuilding phase.

We have 4/5 players that i would like to keep, that's major rebuilding.

AGAIN
Carlo gets time because of who he is, he's earned that. another performance like chelsea or anfield on monday and i will probably just switch off till next season

Status
Not open for further replies.