2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
GK

RB Holgate Mina Digne

Gbamin Gomes CM/LW

RW DCL Richarlison

There’s 3 signings needed just to get to an ok first 11 let alone a decent squad. This squad is putrid and was before Ancelloti picked it up and still is now.

That's four you've got there lad. Plus to expect Gbamin to come in and be a quality addition is optimistic - nobody can honestly know what he'll be like after all this.

I don't think 4-4-2 as a formation will work in the long run in this league. There's a reason no teams are pushing it. We're 5-6 starting XI players away from challenging the top 4.

Next season would be another write-off if these players were able to stumble their way to seventh or eighth on the back of a late surge.

Ancelotti needs to be firm when it comes to summer recruitment, or else his time here will be short.

Pretty sure he knows he's got cash to splash,no way would he be here otherwise.

I mean we’ve been overachieving the past few games and thinking we’d beat a team that’s better than us away with no midfield is a bit stupid.

I’m hoping Carlo has seen enough of some of our players now and today some of their death warrants signed so we can bring in some pre determined targets and actually reach our goals.

No Europe is a good thing and we just need to bring in the right players and get them bedded in for next season.
Signing a death warrant and actually moving them on are totally different things Most will hang on to their contacts for as long as they possibly can. Niasse is their poster boy.

Pretty sure he knows he's got cash to splash,no way would he be here otherwise.

He's here because Arsenal and Spurs fancied other coaches and all other big clubs he'd either done and been let go by (Bayern, Juve, Madrid, PSG, Chelsea and Napoli) or had already got managers in place (ala Dortmund, Atl Madrid, Liverpool, City, Barcelona and United).

There weren't many attractive opportunities open to him. We also made him one of the top 3 best paid coaches in Europe. It's clear why he's here. I think if you're expecting some sort of Abramovich / Sheikh style spending this summer, you're in for a big disappointment.

It is unknown until they get a decent run in the team. Davis has had 3 seasons. One would surely consider that a decent run. He has not improved from match 1. So my point is let's see who else is I the squad who is in same position .

Is your suggestion to keep aying davis until end of the season? because I cant see you point otherwise.
My point is that the whole squad is just abourt rubbish.

Half a billion quid spent to come up with this lot.

Brands and Koeman have destroyed us.

My point is that the whole squad is just abourt rubbish.

Half a billion quid spent to come up with this lot.

Brands and Koeman have destroyed us.

Yep there is no doubt a number to cull. I'm hoping carlo is letting them play themselves out of the club.

He's here because Arsenal and Spurs fancied other coaches and all other big clubs he'd either done and been let go by (Bayern, Juve, Madrid, PSG, Chelsea and Napoli) or had already got managers in place (ala Dortmund, Atl Madrid, Liverpool, City, Barcelona and United).

There weren't many attractive opportunities open to him. We also made him one of the top 3 best paid coaches in Europe. It's clear why he's here. I think if you're expecting some sort of Abramovich / Sheikh style spending this summer, you're in for a big disappointment.

He’s on 6 million a year, mate. Less than Klopp, Mourinho, Pep, Simeone, Zidanne, Conte. The reports of him being on like 10/11 million a year were false.

Status
Not open for further replies.