2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
One positive to take from today is it looks like he doesn't rate Iwobi.

I was expecting a few dreadful games along the way until the end of the season if we didn't get reinforcements in Jan, so this doesn't particularly surprise me.

The squad needs a huge amount of work in the summer, sadly and we won't be able to make any worthwhile judgement on Ancelotti for a good 7/8 months.

We will be around tbe bottom soon , needs to get a few points on the table.
Cant see us doing it for a month or so.
Sadly I kind of looked at the scenario whereby we wouldn't get any points from the previous two games and the two coming up.
Happily though, the point we got against Utd last week is a bonus.
Let's get another six points and I can sleep easily.

I'm starting to get the impression you don't like Carlo Ancelotti

You’re wrong, I do

But he’s not the right fit for a project like ours looking to build from scratch

I always look at big picture. Carlo is fine if we want a go at the league title by being pragmatic and already have a squad ready for that

But we don’t. It’s a naive appointment from naive owners.

The guy has to work with the likes of:
Sidbe
Mina
Keane
Davies
Snides
Iwobi
Bernard
Iceland
Delph
Kean
Walcott

I'm not expecting too much next year tbh,we have too many players to ship out which is going to be the problem,how many will he be able to bring in.

If he didn't realise already, he'll know what a huge job he now has. So much absolute garbage in the squad.

You’re wrong, I do

But he’s not the right fit for a project like ours looking to build from scratch

I always look at big picture. Carlo is fine if we want a go at the league title by being pragmatic and already have a squad ready for that

But we don’t. It’s a naive appointment from naive owners.

He has 4 and a half years to make a team in his image

I need to take a break from this place. When we win we're miserable when we lose we're bordering on psychopathic. Whatever the result perspective and thinking ahead more than a week is never on the menu.

Still the right man but mostly with the wrong players due to the numpties that came before him. Got his work cut out and needs a complete rebuild bar a few.

It will happen but not for quite a long time.

He has 4 and a half years to make a team in his image

I need to take a break from this place. When we win we're miserable when we lose we're bordering on psychopathic. Whatever the result perspective and thinking ahead more than a week is never on the menu.
I will bet you 20 quid he won’t be here for 4.5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.