2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Until the end of the season has to go:

Pickford

Sidibe Holgate Mina Digne

Richarlison Delph Gomes Bernard

Kean DCL

Richarlison's work rate may help Sidibe out on the right and will give us enough chance to see if Kean can cut it before the summer.

Is a big job but keanes over all opinions really mean zero management related. Huge flop in every role since quitting as a player. He's becoming like a tired old dame in these studios now always looking to shock.
He's in those studios because he couldnt cut it as a manager.

Can't stand him now.

Absolute failure of a coach who is a bit of a tit.

To be perfectly honest, I don't want the massive cracks papered over. This result may have been needed.
It was lost in midfield.
Only Gomes is good enough but even he doesn't have the mobility needed.
You just need to see the amount of times their midfield picked the ball up and turned (with time) to face our defence.
On the plus side tho I believe CA can identify and attract the players we obviously need.

Can’t make a silk purse out a load of turd. Until the squad is culled you could have Ancelloti supported by Guardiola Sacchi and Alex Ferguson and it wouldn’t make a difference.

Siggurdson, Schneiderlin, Davies, Sidibe, Keane all need to go they’re not good enough for this club.

Ancelotti: "We think we can compete to fight for Europe over the next season. With this type of performance we have to forget [that]."

Ancelotti: "We cannot judge the team on one game, we have to wait until the end of the season. Then we will see where we are. But this club wants to be competitive in the Premier League and Europe."

Ancelotti asked about commitment of players: "There are things I can analyse with you. There are things I can analyse with my players."
Ancelotti: "It was a bad day for us."
I think the game was already signed at the first minute."

We weren't good defensively, we made a lot of mistakes with the ball. It wasn't a good day. It's my first game when we didn't compete. Today was wrong from the beginning, so learn from the mistakes and focus on the next game."

Is a big job but keanes over all opinions really mean zero management related. Huge flop in every role since quitting as a player. He's becoming like a tired old dame in these studios now always looking to shock.
He's in those studios because he couldnt cut it as a manager.

Pretty sure he just said that Harry muguire was a great buy,says it all really.

GK

RB Holgate Mina Digne

Gbamin Gomes CM/LW

RW DCL Richarlison

There’s 3 signings needed just to get to an ok first 11 let alone a decent squad. This squad is putrid and was before Ancelloti picked it up and still is now.

I understand from someone on the non-playing staff that Carlo was speechless after the game. It can't be because it is his second language that left him tongue tied.

Status
Not open for further replies.