2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joyce said they’d listen to offers for Sigurdsson, Bernard, Besic, Delph and obviously want Bolasie and Sandro out the door as well. Suspect we might let Walcott go if there’s a ready made replacement lined up. Could see JJK going. Maybe Lossl as well if the links with Cillessen are genuine.
Shame to lose JJK. Maybe a loan move for him?

Genuinely believe wolves away last season was a turning point for ancelotti. He'd had a good look by then and his comments and his face after that game were very telling. Its the only time i have heard him criticise the players.
Few months later a whole new midfield.
Ruthless. Love it.

Genuinely believe wolves away last season was a turning point for ancelotti. He'd had a good look by then and his comments and his face after that game were very telling. Its the only time i have heard him criticise the players.
Ruthless. Love it.

Agreed. That performance, and Carlo's expression during the game, and his after match comments said he had seen enough.
We have had managers recently who felt those moments signaled another round of golf.
Not for this serial winner. Superb.

Ruthless. Love it.

Best and most observant post of the day/week/month. Nailed it mate.

Joyce said they’d listen to offers for Sigurdsson, Bernard, Besic, Delph and obviously want Bolasie and Sandro out the door as well. Suspect we might let Walcott go if there’s a ready made replacement lined up. Could see JJK going. Maybe Lossl as well if the links with Cillessen are genuine.

when did he say that? it’s be insane to see all that crap gone (less Bernard. If we got rid of the rest I’d be fine with giving Bernard another season in what should be a much better team)

and how reliable is Joyce for us now?

when did he say that? it’s be insane to see all that crap gone (less Bernard. If we got rid of the rest I’d be fine with giving Bernard another season in what should be a much better team)

and how reliable is Joyce for us now?

Joyce is still reliable, he just doesn't seem to get the scoops anymore.

Dont recall him being wrong, bar Tierney a while back.

I cant even find the story now.

@Connor

Like others on this thread , I would stick with Bernard. With the new incoming players he could really thrive given more space.

Ruthless. Love it.

Carlo checking out the midfield last season

I mean, you had to know changes were coming...

9bffdf5824ebe1fbea5a9a5ea2c7a50f01efdded.gifv

Status
Not open for further replies.