2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlo Ancelotti

First half we didn’t deserve to draw, it was really difficult.
Of course, I am disappointed about the first half, we left a lot of space between the lines, we were not in control.
We were better in the second half but that was not enough
Richarlison scored a fantastic goal but Dominic Calvert-Lewin had difficulties because we were not in control.

on Europa League chances

It is not a good result but we have four games, we have to keep fighting and see what happens after.
It will not be easy but we have to try.

You have one of the best CVs in world football carlo.
Please use that as a pull when this seasons over.
You've been left dross.

Dino Baggio, Tacchinardi, Conte, Davids, Zidane, Nedved, Seedorf, Kaka, Pirlo, Lampard, Deco, Ballack, Beckham, Modric, Kroos, Bale

to Tom Davies

But that is the challenge he has accepted, and for which he is well paid. My grandmother could win something with those players. Now he faces another challenge, and it is a challenge he cannot buy himself out of.

I also think Ralp wants better players, but he does not deviate from his principles. Today, they played like Barcelona at times - with a bunch of ordinary players - and showed us what has characterized modern football over the last decade, press play.

Our game can be compared to what Napoli did in the 80's, and with which they had great success. 9 men behind the ball, and knock the ball up to 2 strikers. The only difference is that Napoli had Maradonna.

A huge task ahead of him. Should start pre-season with an orienteering course so they can tell which direction they are going.

I am a massive Carlo fan and him being I post is the only thing that gives me any hope for the future.
I know he changed shape during this game but his continuing to utilise 4-4-2 with this group of players when clearly we don't have one let alone 2 players of sufficient quality in centre midfield is surprising.
If it was any other manager you would say it was intransigent but this is Carlo Ancelotti, a true football genius and his expertise is beyond question.
I can only presume that he is sounding a message to the owner and DoF that he needs new players.

Status
Not open for further replies.