2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rebuilding this team won’t be easy, even for a great man like Carlo. There might be some difficult days in the first couple of years of his tenure. But when those days arrive we must back Carlo. We need four years of stability now.
Can’t see there being too many dissenters with Carlo. Ticks all the boxes. Proven winner, premier league experience, world name in football.
The man has all the credentials, but he needs time. I know how desperate we are for success, but the fans need to be patient. It’s not easy with the RS doing what they’re doing over the park, but if we can show patience, I genuinely feel he is the right man for the job in hand.

I don't think there is any worry about fans being patient about Carlo Ancelotti. We're going to give him all the time in the world. He has all the cards. The fact of the matter is, most fans are united behind this appointment. You cannot say the same about Allerdyce, Silva, Martinez, or even Koeman. If anyone is going to get any stick, it will be the players this time.

Can’t see there being too many dissenters with Carlo. Ticks all the boxes. Proven winner, premier league experience, world name in football.
The man has all the credentials, but he needs time. I know how desperate we are for success, but the fans need to be patient. It’s not easy with the RS doing what they’re doing over the park, but if we can show patience, I genuinely feel he is the right man for the job in hand.
Right man for the job in hand - or man for the job in right hand? Hard to tell with some of the GIFs posted

30-B1438-A-86-E7-489-B-BFF3-C976465450-FB.gif

Good morning and Merry Christmas everybody

This is your daily reminder that Carlo Ancelotti, yea Carlo Ancelotti is Everton manager. please let this sink in for today, I’ll be back tomorrow to remind you further!
Whoa, whoa, whoa, Shut the front door!! It's that Carlo Ancelotti??

Let's see if we can balls this up!?

Status
Not open for further replies.