2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
They knock off training after a few hours then play on Xbox and PlayStation for the rest of the day.

I guarantee that after 7 hours in the mountains carrying a 30kg pack and at my pace they would be crying for their mommas.
Jeez, it is one of those SAS programmes on our very own GOT. Watch out, this guy has several Duke of Edinburgh awards.

They knock off training after a few hours then play on Xbox and PlayStation for the rest of the day.

I guarantee that after 7 hours in the mountains carrying a 30kg pack and at my pace they would be crying for their mommas.

Carrying 30 kg would give blisters and suffering the type of which would never enable you to kick a ball well enough any way.

Besides, these lads have been training since age four like

I see on sky sports news app this morning there are compilations of the sky six teams’ best goals of the decade so then I come onto GOT and see our worst team of the decade thread.

This is what you have to fix Carlo, make the 2020s something for us to be proud of and not have to look back on with self deprecating humour.

Status
Not open for further replies.