2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
. am not convinced Carlo Ancelotti is t
he superstar signing he is being dressed up to be.

Charlie Nicholas in his latest predictions on sky sports.

Talking about a manager who has won 4 countries league titles , 3 European cups , countless other trophies and mainly managed at the very top level.

Wow, I expected us to get more attention, not for all the world to basically compare ancelotti to Alan pardew

Not really. We played more aggressively and purposely at Leicester away than any game Ferguson took.

The last two games against Leicester in the cup and Arsenal in the PL were terrible. Just terrible.

He tried and failed.
Agree with the arsenal game one of the worst games I've ever seen, the cup game V Leicester was the definition of a game of 2 halves. Ferguson left us in a better position from where he started so I'm happy with him for that reason, his substitutions were horrible though.

Talking about a manager who has won 4 countries league titles , 3 European cups , countless other trophies and mainly managed at the very top level.

Wow, I expected us to get more attention, not for all the world to basically compare ancelotti to Alan pardew

First thing to remember is that it’s the job of Charlie Nicholas, Sky, talkSPORT and any other media platform to polarise views, inflame discussion, encourage furore and maximise interest at every turn. Not every view expressed is his actual view, same can be said of anyone else on those platforms.

Second of all, I don’t think he’s disputing Ancelotti’s credentials. Much like myself, he appears to be saying that the project here doesn’t necessarily go hand in hand with Ancelotti’s experience.

It’s still a coup, he’s still a great manager, they’d be foolish to dispute otherwise.

Charlie Nick is usually a good pundit. Let’s hope he’s just been drinking too much champagne!

First thing to remember is that it’s the job of Charlie Nicholas, Sky, talkSPORT and any other media platform to polarise views, inflame discussion, encourage furore and maximise interest at every turn. Not every view expressed is his actual view, same can be said of anyone else on those platforms.

Second of all, I don’t think he’s disputing Ancelotti’s credentials. Much like myself, he appears to be saying that the project here doesn’t necessarily go hand in hand with Ancelotti’s experience.

It’s still a coup, he’s still a great manager, they’d be foolish to dispute otherwise.
No
Nicholas is a bitter little fool that has pushed for his mate Moyes to get the Everton job at every opportunity.

In fact as soon as Ancellotti was confirmed my thoughts turned to him (and his bozo oppo Merson) their stomach's must have been turning at a rate of knots.

Another example of the media based ...."Know your place Everton".

Koff Nicholas and the rest of yer mates.

Status
Not open for further replies.