2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re only a few years behind @Joey66, yet your cognitive functioning is decades ahead of him.

On behalf of the rest of the forum could you let him into your secret ??
65 years old in January you know again for a mention on my birthday....jet black hair .
With a tint of grey on teeth just crap kidneys due to a past tumor.....
Spelling iso improving Mr interpreter....

65 years old in January you know again for a mention on my birthday....jet black hair .

Don’t worry Joey in a few years you’ll be eligible for a carer and we’ll request one with an A-C in GCSE English & a stable internet connection.

Joseph why do you have grey tint on your teeth? You Makway snorting loon
On my hair - my teeth are white I see a dental hygienist.....got most of my teeth left apart when the old Huyton Clinic butchered them out..... so a few missing at the back.....
on our new Manager will be interested to see how we perform v Burnley on Boxing day -......

Joey...whats your kidney situation now? Are you on dialysis yet? As you know I had a transplant 15 years ago...this failed last year and I'm back on dialysis and on the transplant list again.Only problem is squeezing 7 days work and play into 4 days. Keep going mate...theres no alternative. Have a great Christmas, but watch your fluid intake!!

Joey...whats your kidney situation now? Are you on dialysis yet? As you know I had a transplant 15 years ago...this failed last year and I'm back on dialysis and on the transplant list again.Only problem is squeezing 7 days work and play into 4 days. Keep going mate...theres no alternative. Have a great Christmas, but watch your fluid intake!!
Not yet but borderline ......
I eat like a saint no drinking beer or shorts may have a shandy or two.........

Pie diet. Got to be.

Smack butties and regular helpings of pey wet eh @Steve Wigan

Born in Blackpool(mother was evacuated there) during an air raid(fortunately the air raid was in Liverpool) back to Seaforth by the docks at 2 weeks old. Moved to Wigan in 1973 when I got married....but my observations of Wiganers prove what you say about pies etc. Chinese Buffets in Wigan close down because they can't keep up .

Status
Not open for further replies.