2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to have seen what Silva would’ve done. Of course we’d have been 5 nil down at that point so it wouldn’t have meant much but interesting all the same

You know your on the end of a wrong decision when this incompetent fool, who gave the worst derby refereeing performance in living memory, says we were robbed.

I love the bloke but for me his record so far against the "top 6" isnt great

City - L
Kopites (cup) L
Arsenal - L
Utd - D

Obviously when we bring in better players we'll improve but I hope he changes it up a little for these next 2 games as its clear its not working / the midfield and wide players are not adequately creating enough / shielding the defence.

I would experiment and put Holgate in CM or go 3-5-2, have the wingbacks pushed further up and the extra man in the middle to compensate.

Silva would have just got depressed in the same situation.

Refs using VAR to backup their cowardly decisions - I expect you could disallow most goals in technicalities if you wanted to.

I love the bloke but for me his record so far against the "top 6" isnt great

City - L
Kopites (cup) L
Arsenal - L
Utd - D

Obviously when we bring in better players we'll improve but I hope he changes it up a little for these next 2 games as its clear its not working / the midfield and wide players are not adequately creating enough / shielding the defence.

I would experiment and put Holgate in CM or go 3-5-2, have the wingbacks pushed further up and the extra man in the middle to compensate.

It's not sensible to judge him on this season. We were in a huge mess and he's evaluating the squad ahead of the summer window.

Status
Not open for further replies.