2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 of the best managers in world football have constantly picked Delph in their sides, but sure, you keep claiming hes rubbish.

Sidney is a very good attacking tool.

I will keep worshipping Brands till I feel as tho hes doing a bad job.

Rico, Digne, Gomes, Kean, Sidney, Bernie, Delph have all proven my faith, but you keep clinging on to failure. Lets see where that gets you.
It’s one of the worst seasons in terms of quality in the Premier League and Brands signings have us in 12th position, behind a team who were beaten 9-0 at home.

Says it all about Brands after spending over £200m.

Delph has been chosen through necessity due to injuries. I think being booed onto the pitch during his first six months here says it all, don’t you?

It’s one of the worst seasons in terms of quality in the Premier League and Brands signings have us in 12th position, behind a team who were beaten 9-0 at home.

Says it all about Brands after spending over £200m.

Delph has been chosen through necessity due to injuries. I think being booed onto the pitch during his first six months here says it all, don’t you?

He wasnt booed for his performances on the pitch tho was he?

We are 12th cos of our manager, who has been sacked, since then results have improved slightly.

2 defeats so far to the best teams in the league.

We are 12th cos of our manager, who has been sacked, since then results have improved slightly.

He was booed because he bit back at a fan who questioned his performance against a bunch of U-23s. Since then he has gone on to give a stupid free kick away to West Ham which resulted in a goal and gave the ball straight back to Newcastle instead of trying to keep hold of possession.

Please don’t claim that Liverpool’s C team are one of the best teams in the league. It just makes it more embarrassing.

You’ve shown your knowledge here.

He was booed because he bit back at a fan who questioned his performance against a bunch of U-23s. Since then he has gone on to give a stupid free kick away to West Ham which resulted in a goal and gave the ball straight back to Newcastle instead of trying to keep hold of possession.

Please don’t claim that Liverpool’s C team are one of the best teams in the league. It just makes it more embarrassing.

Yeah sorry, Liverpool are the best team in the world, not the league, my mistake.

You cant convert the ideologues Blue.

No matter the factual situation of our league position, the factual situation of the utter shambolic transfer window in the summer, the factual situation of yet again being out of the cups early. The factual situation of a team full to the brim of gutless underperformers.

There are still plenty who think Brands is doing a good job and we have a team full of promising youngsters who just need tweeking by Ancelloti to turn them into players that will get us wins away from home against good teams and see us in the top6 then top4.

You cant convert the ideologues Blue.

No matter the factual situation of our league position, the factual situation of the utter shambolic transfer window in the summer, the factual situation of yet again being out of the cups early. The factual situation of a team full to the brim of gutless underperformers.

There are still plenty who think Brands is doing a good job and we have a team full of promising youngsters who just need tweeking by Ancelloti to turn them into players that will get us wins away from home against good teams and see us in the top6 then top4.

The squad isnt good enough to break the top 6 or the top 4.

It needs plenty of work.

But you are entitled to your view.

What, their kids team you think is one of the best teams in the league?

Status
Not open for further replies.