2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnley/Newcastle and Brighton are all teams we should beat and under Carlo we have. Next up West Ham and Newcastle again.. another 6 points please Carlo

Think.he shored up the midfield was because siggy, Tom and Bernard were struggling to keep.up after 70 mins. Big gap between midfield and defence. Are fitness levels are a big concern

MOTD was useless as usual. Unless you are on the first two games they cut out loads of stuff. They even showed brief seconds of play when the pundits were doing their bit which were never in the main highlights. Not really worth watching. Apart from being there it is impossible to judge a game on MOTD except when you are in the first two games which we almost never are.

MOTD was useless as usual. Unless you are on the first two games they cut out loads of stuff. They even showed brief seconds of play when the pundits were doing their bit which were never in the main highlights. Not really worth watching. Apart from being there it is impossible to judge a game on MOTD except when you are in the first two games which we almost never are.

Watching the highlights you'd think Brighton deserved at least a point. Back in the day they used to just show the goals with no pundit analysis if you weren't in the top 2/3 games, so better than it used to be I suppose.

They literally highlighted Bernard after the game.

And it wasnt useless for me, sitting in the GSE I didnt realise how close Murray came to scoring with his 2 chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.