2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be looking to win our next four games.

West Ham (A)
Newcastle (H)
Watford (A)
Crystal Palace (H)

I know it won't be easy but we are good enough to take maximum points from those fixtures. Be arsed with Moyes beating us the ginger mess.

I predict 7 out of our next 12

West Ham - D
Newcastle - W
Watford - L
Palace - W

West Ham (A)
Newcastle (H)
Watford (A)
Crystal Palace (H)

I know it won't be easy but we are good enough to take maximum points from those fixtures. Be arsed with Moyes beating us the ginger mess.

Watford and Newcastle will be very tough games

True
Another goal would make a massive difference.
And I'm sure Carlo knows this.

Edit
In fact if we had another goal ( or 2) he would have put on Kean & Gordon.
As it was he couldnt , so had to bolster defence as they were starting to push.
Some might not have liked it , but defo the right calls from a tactically aware manager.

We’ve played 22 league games and scored 25 goals. That’s less that Aston Villa. For a club talking big, it’s not near good enough. We need two goalscorers.

I wasnt thrilled with the subs at the time.

Upon reflection I wonder if he didnt feel he had any other options aside from bringing Kean on?

Mina was on to mark their sub centre forward with Keane still there to safeguard against any high balls.

Delph on for Bernard to hold the midfield ground and of course Coleman to cover against Sidibe wandering out of position...

Theoretically i can see why he made the subs and its also a learning experience for him.

He will now have seen that some of the players arent to be trusted and others are out of their depth / comfort zone.

West Ham will be a key game for him...get a result there and the momentum will see the squad looking up the table not down.
I havnt look down at the table for months, we are never going down and never where

West Ham (A)
Newcastle (H)
Watford (A)
Crystal Palace (H)

Away games will always be difficult for this group of players. If we can stay at 2 points per game ratio we’ll be motoring towards the top 6. If we can get 10 or 12 then Ancelotti will have made a seriously good start.

Just watched MOTD and we looked brilliant at times.. huge result that after lack weekend. Mentality will have improved, could of easily sat under a cloud for a few weeks. great for the players to get it out there system.
another week till we play again, a few players look leggy. On wards and upwards

Status
Not open for further replies.