2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel for him tonight because he has just seen his players don't care about EVERTON.He has a huge job to try and sort this out.
If I was him I’d message them all to come in tomorrow at first light and have Dunc waiting there to put them through the hardest Training session ever, a lot need that, I have a feeling under silva they have been having it easy in training for far to long.

The man who has managed in some of the biggest rivalry games in the world. In European finals at that, probably can't believe that players would show so little fight in a match against their greatest rival. No words to be honest. Might have actually finished me that, can't imagine what he's thinking

I feel for him tonight because he has just seen his players don't care about EVERTON.He has a huge job to try and sort this out.

....the last thing I do is feel for him, Billy. He’s being paid a fortune to manage a football team. The players were woeful, the tactics were woeful, the attitude was woeful, the organisation was woeful.

It was all woeful. Ancelotti and the players should feel for the fans, they let us all down.

The best thing we can do is get rid of Brands , give Carlo total say in who goes and who stays and who joins , give him a kings ransom to buy players and let him get on with it.

I'm absolutely buzzing he is here.

BUT...

You know the doubts that people had. Y'know, those journos who suggested maybe, just maybe, he wasn't quite the right fit? Yet everyone jumps down their throats?

We can all rightly blame the gutless players and Ancelotti sure didn't tell them to perform like they did.

But he got it massively wrong today. From the line up to the subs to the in-game tactics.

Doesn't mean I'm turning on him already. But there were doubts - and reasonable ones. I think in the last two games - games which on form and all things considered with today's Liverpool team, we should reasonably be getting stuff out of - we've got nothing.

Yeh, I'm glad it's shown how bad the squad is (Marcel Brands, you're a lucky boy) and the players in general being craphouses. But doesn't excuse a manager who has won everything in the game not seeing simple stuff, either.
Tbf he probably didn’t have a clue who most of these cowards where before he came here so he’s still probably just learning what he’s got to work with. Hopefully after today he realizes that’s not much and he bins as many of them as possible

Probably for the best that this defeat happened early on. No blame can be put on him and he will have seen first-hand what needs to be done with this squad. Fix it, Carlo!

....the last thing I do is feel for him, Billy. He’s being paid a fortune to manage a football team. The players were woeful, the tactics were woeful, the organisation was woeful.

It was all woeful.
It was mate but he can only work with what he has yes he could of made a few alterations but did he ask holgate to give the ball away every time he had it, did he have anything to do with sidibe looking like he had 3 legs and one was getting in the way did he say to them do us a flavour lads go out there and don't look interested.

It was mate but he can only work with what he has yes he could of made a few alterations but did he ask holgate to give the ball away every time he had it, did he have anything to do with sidibe looking like he had 3 legs and one was getting in the way did he say to them do us a flavour lads go out there and don't look interested.

Assuming he has a big nob bit racist that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.