2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Am done. That’s not a rivalry, it reminds me of years ago at Wimbledon Roddick got beat by federer and sue barker said to roddick that they’re creating a great rivalry, and roddick said “well for it to be a rivalry am gonna have to win some matches.” The same applies here. We haven’t won at Anfield this millennium. We haven’t won ANY derby since 2010. This century Liverpool have played more European finals than Everton have won derbies. This century. Think about that. Done.

He should be capable of selecting a side to beat Liverpool's kids.

Just saying like.

Exactly this, nailed on comment. I said similar in the match thread. The team have bellied since Ferguson moved back in to the dugout. Someone asked "would we have won today with Dunc in charge", I reckon we would have without a shadow of doubt.

Am done. That’s not a rivalry, it reminds me of years ago at Wimbledon Roddick got beat by federer and sue barker said to roddick that they’re creating a great rivalry, and roddick said “well for it to be a rivalry am gonna have to win some matches.” The same applies here. We haven’t won at Anfield this millennium. We haven’t won ANY derby since 2010. This century Liverpool have played more European finals than Everton have won derbies. This century. Think about that. Done.

We’re Everton , on the grand scheme of things what they do is irrelevant.

Remember their “dark days” when we finished above them twice? They were still absolute nobheads then, they’ll never change. Their success doesn’t define us.

Our issue, is that we don’t perform against “top 6 sides” and it just so happens that our local rivals are one of them , once we sort that out, the rest will come.

Just out of interest what’s Carlo had to say about this debacle?

A debacle he was heading up by the way.
He can’t take any blame really, that team should have beaten Liverpool, Villa reserves beat them 5-0.. That was our 1st team. Complete inferiority complex.. I’ve said for years and on this very forum if they played their under 12s they would win.. well they pretty much did

Good luck Carlo. Big job to turn around this absolute bunch of cowards. Can you tell them to stop messing around with the ball at the back too

Status
Not open for further replies.