Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what, it was an article posted this morning on a uk paper’s site quoting a tuttomercatoweb story...

just clicked through to look at the original story, and it’s time stamped yesterday morning.

my bad
These things happen mate. I hope this is concluded by Sunday and he is sat in the stands at OT waiting to take us to the semi final against Leicester

Would love to have him. Not getting my hopes up until I see him shaking brands Hand In the press conference. Top manager with a cv to show, but I just feel this can also give the fans the players and the whole club a lift if we can pull this off.

Not at all but first on there cv should be the nouce to understand the club, to see the long term goals. Not to have a team implode, which is what Ancelotti has left behind after being sacked. Through to the champions league qualifers, why sack your manager?? Leaves more questions than answers.
Surely, every club wants to be left in good standing? "you want the job? do you promise not to mess it up..."

All clubs want a decent manager mate it's just that they get it wrong, often.

Not sure the implosion has much to do with him does it? Isn’t it more down to their absolute mentalist of an owner?
Asked to leave by Real management, more infighting at Munich with senior player's, can't argue with his achievements but there seems to be a pattern here with him. As a boss if I was hiring, I'd be putting him on the last resort pile. But thank god I'm not the boss lol

We're getting Moyes, not a winner like Ancelotti. The sooner we accept it the less painful it will be. What a horrid time to be a Blue.

Not the right time for Ancelotti or sexy football, Archie.

This side needs knocking into shape and a good old dose of discipline to stop the leakage of goals if we’re to stay up.

Just be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.