Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
All his credentials are impressive yes, but he's never managed on Merseyside and that's a different animal, which was proven on Sunday against Chelsea. We need passion, aggression and fight, all of which is a gamble with any manager who doesn't get that. We simply can't afford another GAMBLE!
Former Tranmere managers need only apply

Wrong way to look at it, but I would love it lol, if he came to us. Just to stick 2 fingers up to the media and especially talksport and Alan Brazil. I don’t listen much these days.

But the constant digs about Everton knowing their place. Wheeling out big Sam after every defeat. Banging the drum for Moyes to come back, Brazil calling the fans idiots because we don’t want him.

Turned the van on this morning, hear him going on about Ancelloti and Arsenal, Everton always an after thought. Turned over straight away.
Alan Brazil has liposuction each day, then sucks his own belly fat through a straw, like its a macDonalds milkshake. He is the human equivalent of supperating veroucca, why anyone listens to the sweaty hump is beyond me?

ff
All his credentials are impressive yes, but he's never managed on Merseyside and that's a different animal, which was proven on Sunday against Chelsea. We need passion, aggression and fight, all of which is a gamble with any manager who doesn't get that. We simply can't afford another GAMBLE!

Are you saying we can only hire managers that have already managed on Merseyside?

What Ancelotti gives us is a very tactically gifted man manager who not only has experience in high pressure match which we haven't had in 2 decades but he raises the profile of the Everton manager position.

We should've got this quality of manager when Martinez left. We had money and we would have attracted a better quality of player due to the board showing the kind of ambition Everton required and demand.

His star is a little faded however you cannot deny he is a world class coach and if we can connect the transfer element of our club with Ancelotti, we will be competing with the better teams in the league and beating them.

It's WIN WIN now watch us go get Moyes

Wrong way to look at it, but I would love it lol, if he came to us. Just to stick 2 fingers up to the media and especially talksport and Alan Brazil. I don’t listen much these days.

But the constant digs about Everton knowing their place. Wheeling out big Sam after every defeat. Banging the drum for Moyes to come back, Brazil calling the fans idiots because we don’t want him.

Turned the van on this morning, hear him going on about Ancelloti and Arsenal, Everton always an after thought. Turned over straight away.

You are spot on. I've turned on a few times to escape election talk and found myself angrier listening to them than I was the politicians.

They are so up Sam Allardyce's backside I'm amazed their radio signal even reaches my car.

ff

Are you saying we can only hire managers that have already managed on Merseyside?
Not at all but first on there cv should be the nouce to understand the club, to see the long term goals. Not to have a team implode, which is what Ancelotti has left behind after being sacked. Through to the champions league qualifers, why sack your manager?? Leaves more questions than answers.

Not at all but first on there cv should be the nouce to understand the club, to see the long term goals. Not to have a team implode, which is what Ancelotti has left behind after being sacked. Through to the champions league qualifers, why sack your manager?? Leaves more questions than answers.
Not sure the implosion has much to do with him does it? Isn’t it more down to their absolute mentalist of an owner?

Status
Not open for further replies.