Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

This on the way down stuff???
He just finished 2nd with Napoli and lead them to the quarterfinals/last 16 what ever it’s called. Not exactly on the way down us it. Only manager to beat the RS this year.

if he wanted a massive pay check he go to China.

his son has worked with him at PSG, Real Madrid, Bayern and Napoli.. But you know we could go and get EddieHowe who won 2 games in 11 and a 2nd who coached at Preston, Gillingham and Barnsley.

Give you head an a wobble
The way you wrote that invited me to read it with a Chinese accent (I'm Asian, i can get away with saying things like that).

I can confirm that Carlo will be at goodison, he will be presented to the crowd before the team comes out

remember it was me, I, who spotted him in Lidl and broke the news

kneel before my insider knowledge you peasants
I will gladly kneel to your insider knowledge, though, sadly, not to your use of full stops and capital letters.

Ancelotti greets Napoli with a lunch at Marechiaro
4938894_1537_carletto.jpg

Friday 20 December 2019

Ciao Naples. Ancelotti hailed the city that hosted him for a year and a half and flew to Liverpool to sign the contract that will tie him to Everton. But first the coach, sacked on 10 December by De Laurentiis, allowed himself a lunch at one of his favorite clubs, Cicciotto in Marechiaro, where he was welcomed by Gianluca and Vincenzo Capuano. Ciao Naples, not goodbye Naples: Carlo and his family will return to visit friends.Last Updated: 4:03 PM

Translated from Il Mattino at https://www.ilmattino.it/sport/sscnapoli/ancelotti_napoli-4938894.html

Ciao is a greeting which embraces both hello and goodbye

Ciao Napoli. Ancelotti ha salutato la città che lo ha ospitato per un anno e mezzo ed è volato a Liverpool per siglare il contratto che lo legherà all'Everton. Ma prima l'allenatore, esonerato il 10 dicembre da De Laurentiis, si è concesso un pranzo in uno dei suoi locali preferiti, Cicciotto a Marechiaro, dove è stato accolto da Gianluca e Vincenzo Capuano. Ciao Napoli, non addio Napoli: Carlo e i suoi familiari torneranno a trovare gli amici.

My word he's in for a huge culture shock...

Status
Not open for further replies.