Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldn’t make sense to announce it if he’s replacing the back room staff, as they still have a job to do tomorrow.

If they’re all staying in place then I guess they will...

They could still announce that he’s been appointed manager and that tomorrow will be Ferguson’s last game. The staff will have been told they’re resuming their positions they were doing previously after tomorrow.

For me today would have been the best time to announce it. What better way to announce that one of the best managers in European football over the last 10-15 years is now the Everton manager the eve before a big home game against Arsenal. The place will be buzzing.

If they announce it half way into a game especially if we are a goal down it takes away the excitement and moment of it all.

They could still announce that he’s been appointed manager and that tomorrow will be Ferguson’s last game. The staff will have been told they’re resuming their positions they were doing previously after tomorrow.

For me today would have been the best time to announce it. What better way to announce that one of the best managers in European football over the last 10-15 years is now the Everton manager the eve before a big home game against Arsenal. The place will be buzzing.

If they announce it half way into a game especially if we are a goal down it takes away the excitement and moment of it all.

Won't get announced during the Arsenal game, that would be madness. Never understood why the Tosun one came at half-time of the derby.

Be buzzing anyway tomorrow.

The more I read and hear about this bloke, the more I realise this could be the perfect fit.

We aint getting CL next year, that aint the aim, (nice if we did mind), its a serious football bloke on a 4 1/2 year deal to deliver sustainable success within that time frame.

If he is in the stand tomorrow, and if Dunc weaves his spell and Arsenal get booted all over the shop, he will be gagging to get onto FF on Monday.

Or I am talking tripe.
You make a good point. I think he has probably watched the 3 games so far and seen a depleted squad fighting tooth and nail for the shirt trying to impress. DCL has become a machine out of nowhere and holgate has been class and probably deserves this new deal that is being spouted about.

when Dunc gets the big send off he fully deserves tomorrow like you day this guy will be chomping at the bit thinking can’t wait to start. This is the signal of intent us as a fan base have been craving and now we’ve got it it’s time to show the rest of the world we want to sit at the top table and that we deserve managers and teams that will get us there

Won't get announced during the Arsenal game, that would be madness. Never understood why the Tosun one came at half-time of the derby.

Be buzzing anyway tomorrow.

Most will know he’s been appointed manager if he’s sat in the stands tomorrow. I’d rather us make a big deal out this appointment prior to him being spotted at the ground, it’s massive for this club.

Reckon it will be tomorrow before kick off to get the place bouncing like the bear pit we know and love

Most will know he’s been appointed manager if he’s sat in the stands tomorrow. I’d rather us make a big deal out this appointment prior to him being spotted at the ground, it’s massive for this club.

Wheter its announced tonight, tomorrow, Sunday or even Monday, it's still going to be massive

Yeah I agree mate, ground should be up for it anyway but if they announce it just before the game it would rocking.

Wheter its announced tonight, tomorrow, Sunday or even Monday, it's still going to be massive

That’s true.

I just want the club to make a big deal out of it and think it would be boss if they did the announcement tonight or tomorrow morning prior to the game, I know it will be a good atmosphere anyways but knowing he’s officially our manager and seeing him in the crowd will intensify the atmosphere.

Ferguson knew more than he was letting on then.

A deal to bring Ancelotti to Goodison is now understood to have been fully agreed but Ferguson will be in the dugout for Saturday's game with Arsenal.

It has yet to be confirmed if Ancelotti will be in the stands for Ferguson's last match as temporary boss but Big Dunc says he is handing the team over in better shape than it was in the wake of Marco Silva's sacking.

hes one of the few managers that will make the whole squad sit up and take note.

im going to suggest about a 5-10% increase in desire and work rate right from the off … this will increase with each week until carlo has them all at optimum level.

His record of winning points to the fact that he has all his teams simmering at optimum level for each season. to maintain that winning mentality and seeing it through distinguishes the great coaches from the good ones.

we have a great coach on our hands for once

it’s what we need as I we have a squad with a lot of potential that hasn’t been fulfilled yet, I’m looking forward to seeing him unlock that.

Status
Not open for further replies.