Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are the posters who said that there was no way that Ancelotti would come to Goodison?

Interesting that his son is an assistant. Anyone know if this is a new thing or has he a reputation of his own? Hope its not a way of greasing the pockets of a family member......cant imagine it could be though right lids??

I wonder who you’ve blocked. Let me think about it for a split second.

lol

There’s a few on here who are worthy of it lol, the negativity around one of the Greatest Managers of all time joining us depressed me on here yesterday by one person, and then you get the obvious RS weirdos, but in the spirit of a new era breaking over Goodison, I am going to keep everyone unblocked for now. Carlo would want it that way.

Hopefully tomorrow Carlo will make an appearance, like BFS did at the West Ham game with Unsy in charge. Similar result hopefully.

I think they will definitely want to announce him before tomorrows match so that Big Dunc gets a proper good send off for his efforts as caretaker and considering the match is 12:30pm tomorrow, good chance the announcement might be later today.

Monday it is then. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.