Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really curious where this comes from, I assume Baines is top of your list as the only ever-present person from when your theory first surfaced... and the fact you obviously don't like him.

Thing is, all I ever see of Baines is an unassuming lad who just happened to be good at football, I just don't get narcissistic sociopath vibes from him?

Also, to be "controlled" you're saying nobody else has any agency? I mean, footballers as a demographic are pretty high on self confidence, pretty far from the mind-site ripe for controlling?

What about Seamus?

He has been there all that time as well :)

Reactions: Sy-
This is the first theory that even has a semblance of sense to it over the Oumar saga.
I would suggest that Oumar is actually Usamanov's slave body from the movie "Get Out"... he has been secretly controlling the club from within which is why he didn't even need a locker, he just goes dormant when not being used by Usmanov's brain. This also explains Oumar's football limitations on-field which seemed to develop after he got here, coming from a successful spell in the Russian league... wait a minute!!!!!!!!

Wow....500 pages! Let’s hope there’s some kind of celebratory announcement made on this page!
Maybe Duncan will say something informative about Ancelotti’s appointment during his presser at 1.30.
I think all questions about Carlo will be batted away.He will be there to talk only about the game and nothing on what is going on in the boardroom.I think he will use words along those lines anyway.

I am just trusting him to do the team selection ,if he wants to play any one of the players here now then that is what we should all want .I don't understand how the posters on here think they know better than him -Silva may be but not him .
For me every player is given a clean slate from Monday and let's see where that gets us ,remember Ratcliffe was sh!t at left back .Mason has played well in midfield thanks to Dunc or sickness in the camp ,we have no idea how Don Ancelotti will see them ,one thing though is he can spot a goodun so have a relaxing weekend .COYB

Don Carlo. Don is used with a first name, not a surname. Not sure why they got that so wrong in The Godfather films ie Don Corleone, seeing as they were surrounded by Italians speakers making the film. Anybody know?

I think all questions about Carlo will be batted away.He will be there to talk only about the game and nothing on what is going on in the boardroom.I think he will use words along those lines anyway.
Yeah definitely big dunc will say: ‘as I’ve said before, Everton are a massive club who deserve a WORLD CLASS manager’ wink and smile and move on

Has this happened yet? I've seriously never known a club to drag stuff out like this.

The RS have just signed a tasty Japanese bloke within about five minutes of the rumour starting, while we have to wait about 2 weeks min for the paperwork, visa clearance, medical clearance, [Poor language removed] measurements, legal proceedings and royal ascent before signing or hiring anyone.

Has this happened yet? I've seriously never known a club to drag stuff out like this.

Do you want there to be either a bad severance between CA and his former club, and for him not to receive his deserved pay and subsequent court cases because of said severance, or do you want to wait a couple of days more until everything is sorted out and spend that same money on new players eventually? Some children on here it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.