Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mwas boring my mate with this after the match but our whole mindset needs to change: let me ask you: if you heard Liverpool had been 2-0 down in cup and scored a last minute equaliser and took it to penalties, who would you fancy?

So why not Everton? We need to change this ASAP!

I agree but it comes down to the psychology of the players. Composure. Some of our players out there looked overawed. That's why they didn't perform to their abilities. Successful players handle high pressure situations and then thrive on it. Great managers instill that.

I wonder if Ancelotti has managed a team as poor as Everton in the past 10 years or so? He might find this job is beyond him. We all wish him the best of luck, assuming of course that the rumours of his arrival are true.
But that’s what makes it Super interesting...step out of the comfort zone, papa Carlo

Mwas boring my mate with this after the match but our whole mindset needs to change: let me ask you: if you heard Liverpool had been 2-0 down in cup and scored a last minute equaliser and took it to penalties, who would you fancy?

So why not Everton? We need to change this ASAP!
We came from 2-0 down though.

This is progress.

Weeks ago that would have been a 5-0 utter bumming.

I know better, much better, but I've just got a feeling you know that it's gonna be ok this.

This is progress.

I know better, much better, but I've just got a feeling you know that it's gonna be ok this.
There is always one reason or another. We are continually losers. The amount of times we get knocked out of Goodison in the cup is scary, too.

We need a complete mentality change if we're to ever progress.

There is always one reason or another. We are continually losers. The amount of times we get knocked out of Goodison in the cup is scary, too.

We need a complete mentality change if we're to ever progress.
This new gaffer is off the scale winner though.

I'm old enough to see us be boss and win things, it's the 20 year old blues who need to believe.. in my opinion like.

No, that’s precisely the point!

No manager guarantee’s success, not even this one - one of the most successful of all time - and all managers represent risk, including this one.

Discussing that risk is not negative or trolling.
If that logic was correct we would still have marco Silva in charge as he is ' better qualified ' for Everton than Carlo Ancelotti. Have fun mate.

This new gaffer is off the scale winner though.

I'm old enough to see us be boss and win things, it's the 20 year old blues who need to believe.. in my opinion like.
I’m 26 and haven’t seen anything.

There needs to be a mentality change from the top down.

Bringing in Ancelotti is truly amazing and the most ambitious thing I have ever seen this club do but on the flip side of that is the realisation that the chairman and CEO were championing the return of the man who truly set our ‘plucky Everton’ image in stone. How can there be that big a contrast in ambitions at board room level?

Kenwright and DBB needs to be booted out of the club and people who only accept the best brought in.

This is progress.

Penalty shootouts are really just about luck a of the time, we were just unlucky that Tosun was messing about. Leicester have a great keeper and took better penalties, as you say there was no way we'd score even 1 let alone 2 goals from 2-0 down a few weeks ago.

Penalty shootouts are really just about luck a of the time, we were just unlucky that Tosun was messing about. Leicester have a great keeper and took better penalties, as you say there was no way we'd score even 1 let alone 2 goals from 2-0 down a few weeks ago.
It's not about luck at all. You said everything in your post... They took better penalties.

image.jpg

Just put sky sports news on to see if we had more news on Ancelotti... but this story looks far more interesting..

Status
Not open for further replies.