Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirkbride.
To think I used to love 48 hours - Eddie Murphy and Nick Nolte knocking it out the park.

But Everton have made me hate this phrase. Why is it always 48 hours? Why is it never 24? Then 48 becomes 72, then it becomes early next week and then Leroy Fer's knee implodes . . . rinse and repeat.

Seems I'm going against the grain but Ancelotti is the not the man we need right now.

We need a manger that continues the fight, until it is ingrained.
In the meantime class must be infused into the ranks.

This squad has had the class squeezed out of it.
We got a reminder of what that is tonight...it must be frustrating for the Baines boy, in more ways than one.
It must be frustrating for him to see Davies, near the end, to not have the ability, the skill, the vision other than to send a pass to a teamate that was 3v1 to Leicester. Its not the football he used to play.

We don't need Carlo, we need Dunc to continue to pull us out of the mire until the end of the season,
then find a coach who can play a 442, get the class, and work it from there.

Timing is all important. This is not the time for a so called world class manager.
This reeks of more Moshiri attempts at instant gratification...Everton should not be his tool to play with.
you know i'd rather get carlo in NOW, in order to get the guys acclimated to him, and for him to know what he's got to work with. NOW is the time we go for Carlo, asking him to wait until the end of the season would've been insane. could we suffer in the short term, considering our boys will have a rough transition phase, strategically? probably. but it's worth it in the long run. and i don't think this'll be the last we'll hear of dunc. dunc is humble enough to know that he's not feeling ready to do this long term. if he can learn under the tutelage of a winning manager, then more power to him. but to get Carlo, we had to sign him now, even if that means a turbulent bit of time.

If he was watching tonight, I'm certain he was impressed by the Goodison crowd. If another 30 minutes had of been played, we would have won. Not because of the skill of our players. I just think the crowd would have willed it. Extra man and all that.

The Leicester players looked beat and they knew it. Ferguson has definitely tapped into that. Bottle that and add players with composure and skill with a winning, steel grit mentality. I think Ancelloti might well be looking forward to the challenge.

And I think we'll win against Arsenal, whether Ancelotti is installed or not by then. I think we're off the ropes and ready to start punching back.

Imagine if this just clicked though.

I hate to dream where Everton is involved, but this could be just boss.

Mwas boring my mate with this after the match but our whole mindset needs to change: let me ask you: if you heard Liverpool had been 2-0 down in cup and scored a last minute equaliser and took it to penalties, who would you fancy?

So why not Everton? We need to change this ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.