Can we win our group?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be tough but im looking forward to it, i wouldnt disrespect Wolfsburg or Lille in the lsightest - top clubs with a decent European pedigree. I was looking at some of the other groups really great clubs involved i cant wait for this.

Fioratina are in there we owe them one and no mistake.

think we will win the group, good i think getting good teams early in the competition, will bode well for the quarters/semi#s on the way to winning it

Wolfsburg at home is massive. A must win. If we win that I think we can get a draw at Wolfsburg and win the rest.

If we lose I don't think we will win it.

On paper I would say we have the strongest squad (just) of the 4 teams. So we could win it. Depends how we handle the away games. Good to have players like Eto'o and Barry on board who have played in big European games before.

On paper I would say we have the strongest squad (just) of the 4 teams. So we could win it. Depends how we handle the away games. Good to have players like Eto'o and Barry on board who have played in big European games before.

A lot comes down to learning how to deal with the anti-english sentiments of the continental footballing establishment who seem hell bent on punishing british teams every chance they get. The fact that Martinez speaks their language, literally as well as culturally, will help us a lot.

I think its pretty even between us and Wolfsburg at the top. In general French football is awful at the moment - Lille are good but not the same team they were a few years ago so we should beat them.

Status
Not open for further replies.