Can we win our group?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite clearly not a dumb question as you've back tracked straight away by saying. ... "im not certain"

Don't be a tit...I was answering the better question...which is, Will we win the group?

Can we win the group is a DUMB question mate. The answer to that question is yes. Any other answer is wrong.

Last edited:
My projection of Everton turnover this year reaching £130,000,000 demands maximum prize money from EL, also 7 Goodison fixtures, and extra TV money. It is vital we win our Group...and then go on to win the trophy.

That would be great, it would get us into the CL nest season.

Yes. We can also go out at the group stage.

I'm glad we got a group that's tough but winnable. It means we are less likely to go into games half arsed. Take them serious an we can seriously take them.

Being in this comp is very good for us. We have suddenly got a great deal of publicity, our club is now better known all over Europe thanks to our qualification.

We cannot take this at all lightly, we have to get through these games. It is no time to be playing second stringers far too important for that.
There is no such thing as an easy game, all these will be tough.

I dont think it will be as easy as some as you lads think. Lille and wolfsberg are extremely difficult games & the russian team had a good home win to qualify for the group stage I am sure all 3 away games will be very difficult to win , getting anything from these is a result , which puts alot of pressure on us to do well at home. 2 wins 2 draws 2 loss = 8 points is my prediction ( with squad rotation and robles in goal ) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.