Can we go unbeaten in our next four games...

Can we go unbeaten in our next four games ?

• Yes

Votes: 30 19.0%
  • No

Votes: 93 58.9%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 35 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want us to at least beat Newcastle's Benitez, because for him and the Geordies to finish above us in the league would be the absolute ultimate in a season of embarrassments. Especially when you look at the mess of a club they have, and how much Rafael has spent in the transfer market compared to us.

Then again, Burnley is going to finish way above us with Chris Wood and Aaron Lennon their two big season signings.

You never know,Rafael could be our next manager..........:)

The only importance these last four games have is that they are the last games a great club like Everton will be associated with Fat Sam and his cronies, there is a lot of work to be done to get over this time in our long history.
Defiantly can't see us winning four games, I'll go for 1 win, 2 draws and a loss. Two goals for 3 against.
I can defiantly see Fat Sam coming out and claiming a great success as he saved us from relegation.
...you are definitely defiant!

We have just had two drawn games can we go unbeaten now in our next four games & finish the season on a high...

I'm finishing the season on a high alright. But it's the type that ends in another rehabilitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.