Can we go unbeaten in our next four games...

Can we go unbeaten in our next four games ?

• Yes

Votes: 30 19.0%
  • No

Votes: 93 58.9%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 35 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton 2 1 Newcastle
Huddersfield 1 1 Everton
Everton 2 1 Southampton
West Ham 1 1 Everton

50 points finish...

I doesnt matter one way or the other to me. Once we're mathematically safe it's all irrelevant. The highlight of the season for me will be when the ref blows the full time whistle after the final game vs West Ham. This disaster of a season will finally be over and BFS will hopefully get the boot within twenty-four hours.

We should absolutely be looking at a minimum of 8 points. 10 points would be satisfying. If we had that form over a season we'd finish on around 75 points. Obviously this is a terrible analysis because the four teams we're playing are awful and we have a pathetic away record and unfortunately have to play much better teams over the course of the season, but you get what I am saying.

This is a wind up, no self respecting Evertonian would contemplate anything other than Sam's departure as 'finishing on a high'.

At the risk of feeding this rubbish, I don't expect Sam to let us down, we will grab a win and lose one with two bore draws and he will trot out the usual lines before fading gently into the darkness from whence he came, taking his loyal entourage with him. Good riddance and thanks for keeping us up.

The only way this season could end on a high is if there was a free bag of pot in the match day programme

Status
Not open for further replies.