Can we go unbeaten in our next four games...

Can we go unbeaten in our next four games ?

• Yes

Votes: 30 19.0%
  • No

Votes: 93 58.9%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 35 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see us losing to Newcastle, a 1-1 against Southampton, a 0-0 against Huddersfield and a 1-1 against West Ham to top off the worst 9th place you will ever see

I want maximum points.

A) because Everton winning is good

B) I have a perverse desire to hear El Gravyman's wild claims off the back of a six game unbeaten streak...

"Yeah, it's not unexpected to me because I'm the Real Madrid of management".

"Based on these results, across a season I'd win the champions league and the manager of season award"

For obvious reasons I'd also be comfortable with four 6-0 pumpings and the away fans chasing Allardici through the streets of London with flaming torches after the West Ham game.

Npt too fussed on our final results as im not going to cheer any more goals we score this season and leave before the final whiste at the last game

I hate threads like this that start with 'Can we'. The better question is 'Will we'.

But to be honest I couldn't care less at this point. Kinda hoping we get utterly pumped 4-0 in the last four games. Would have us with a -31 goal differential conceding 70 goals. Would guarantee we sack Sam and get rid of a load of garbage.

Bring the pain. It's for the greater good.

I hate threads like this that start with 'Can we'. The better question is 'Will we'.

But to be honest I couldn't care less at this point. Kinda hoping we get utterly pumped 4-0 in the last four games. Would have us with a -31 goal differential conceding 70 goals. Would guarantee we sack Sam and get rid of a load of garbage.

Bring the pain. It's for the greater good.

Surely we've suffered enough already?..........

Aren't the players already in holiday mode. They don't give a stuff anymore.

I say we draw the home games and lose the away ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.