Can we get into top 6 with Allardyce next season?

can we get into top 6 Next season with Sam.

• Yes

Votes: 15 7.5%
  • No

Votes: 184 92.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1200px-EFL_Championship.svg.png

Nope

Just a painful uninspired turgid mid table finish

..I rarely have an opinion on signings. The main problem we have is that players have been bought in isolation with no view to blend or team strategy. Folk on here keep suggesting individuals, but we need to build a team.
WE have the players to form a very good team, with the right tactics, The tactics under Allardyce will never work for our players.
We have quite alot of pace in the squad but its never used correctly, Walcott and Bolasie are both fast, along with Coleman and Lookman, but of cource Lookmans out on loan

No because he wont be here and No because he isn't capable. Targetting 40 points by aiming to draw every match and bore everyone watching and participating to tears is all he is fit for.

If he's here next season I really won't be arsed one way or the other.

I thought we'd lost NSNO when Stones got booed for his Cruyff turn, but having this absolute chippy tits in charge is the lowest I've known us in 55 years. I'll find something else to do...

He did it with Bolton once, so why not with us? Not saying I want him here next year, but in my opinion the problem with the club doesn't start or end with Sam.

He did it with Bolton once, so why not with us? Not saying I want him here next year, but in my opinion the problem with the club doesn't start or end with Sam.
There is no doubt that Sam did well at times with Bolton, but the Premier League was a vastly different place back then, hell it was called the Premiership for starters. Many of the teams that are big now did not have the money nor the playing resources they do these days such as Chelsea or Man City for instance. The game has moved on dramatically since then and Sam has never really moved with it. Just look at Wenger as an example, a genius in those first 10 years, but any Arsenal fan will tell you he has never really changed his format or moved on through the times hence why they struggled to ever win the league again.

Status
Not open for further replies.