Can we end our away derby drought?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strangely this fixture doesn’t concern me anymore - we’ve humiliated ourselves there in almost every way conceivable that I’m not sure there’s anything left for us to do. Maybe lose 10-0 but then the Martinez game where they beat us 4, missed a pen and could have scored about 12 felt like that anyway.

Can you imagine how confidence will be after Wednesday night?? How knackered we will be after chasing shadows for 90 mins.

No we are not winning at Anfield.No logical thinking person would think otherwise.

But the way this season is going we probably get 6 points in our next 2 games, and then Soton come to goodison and batter us

Bu

They could grab 11 lads off a Sunday league team, put a Liverpool kit on them and we would still struggle. It’s got to the point where we all want to win at Analfield too much and our desperation seeps through to the players. One good win there would cure it.
Last year's cup match was the ultimate humiliation for me .

We need players with back bone to end this terrible sequence of results but to be honest I don't think we have any

Status
Not open for further replies.