Can we end our away derby drought?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolutely not. Not even watching the two games this week, cant be assed with the predictable camping on the edge of our box, the midfield that can't string a few passes together and the terrifyingly late subs when changes are obvious.

Absolutely not. Not even watching the two games this week, cant be assed with the predictable camping on the edge of our box, the midfield that can't string a few passes together and the terrifyingly late subs when changes are obvious.
State of your posting history, all you‘ve done is whinge about James, Ancelotti and everything else about Everton, but hey you have blue in your name. ‘Koff back to Rawk you absolute beaut

We can. They are terrible.

If we are to come back from their stadium without 3 full points, all players should be ashamed of themselves.

The idea of losing a derby used to wrench my gut. Its so normalised now that the idea of losing doesn't make me one bit moved emotionally. Which is very very very sad. Although I don't feel sad. It is sad.

Like there's people turning into teenagers that don't know what it means to win a derby. Going through thier whole childhood in school getting the pee taking out of them. Literally don't know what it feels like. Its a foreign entity. And we've been in the same league as them all the whole with FA cups but in. Like the loser mentality has been bet into us but for them its just life. The Everton population in Liverpool must be at an all time low.

Based on tonight, it looks unlikely
Well to be honest I think losing last night helps. No way we are going the beat Fulham and City and win a derby. Our next derby win is going to come when we feel hopless. We get battered on Wednesday and out chances only increase imo.

State of your posting history, all you‘ve done is whinge about James, Ancelotti and everything else about Everton, but hey you have blue in your name. ‘Koff back to Rawk you absolute beaut

Behave. Just not one to praise the messiah that is ancelloti when hes yet to bring us actual success or make excuses for getting beaten at home against fulham.

Your mad if you enjoy defending for 90 minutes against fulham.

Edit: in addition, its worrying how you mention going on rawk alot in your posts and your almost extremist, bitterness towards liverpool. Non of us like the RS, but your borderline showing kopite levels of football knowledge. Stick to your ponys.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.