Can we end our away derby drought?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unfortunately no matter how bad Liverpool can be, we always contrive to be worse. Every time we get a chance to get near them or (lawd a mercy) go past them we cock it up, Every single time!!!

30 years of football history does not lie.

No matter what the form of the 2 teams going to the derby, Everton lose.

This current bunch of frauds gives me little hope. Good as your last game and all that.

I half expect the kids to play MC and rest the 1st team to be humiliated by a shoite out of form RS.

Best chance in years to win there. (Not counting the game against their reception class)

I've said that a lot this century.

Seriously with Covid badly effecting peoples mental health and everything else thats bad going on in the world please DO NOT do it to yourselves. Be flippant about it, if we manage to get a draw it's a bonus...... Win and all bets are off. Might book the monday and tuesday off work now. COYB!!!!!! Its ours

If we sit back and attempt the multi pass, anywhere but forward routine, we will struggle. If we press hard, be strong and courageous and get forward we could win.

I said it the other day (and I know we've said it a lot over the years) but I truly believe that for once we won't have a better time than now to beat them. The RS's confidence is shot to bits and they've cracked under the pressure. There is no fear factor going to Anfield for teams anymore as Burnley and Brighton showed.

Now, I suppose it's down to which Everton turns up, hopefully it's not the spineless, paceless, spirit lacking Everton of yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.