Can we break into the big 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
...if you watched Bournmouth v Arsenal on Sunday wanting Arsenal to win then you’re thinking of staying ahead of Bournmouth. If you watched Bournmouth v Arsenal on Sunday wanting Bournmouth to win you think we can break into the top 5.

Ha ha that is a good point. If truth be told I was actually wanting a draw so Arsenal wouldn't get too far away and that Bournemouth wouldn't over take us.

Have we got the finance ? Have we got the code to undo the lock on the door ?
Arsenal look bog average, and I have never seen a team go on such a run with so much luck.....
The only luck we have had Ref wise was on Saturday v Cardiff as the missed pen tackle by Coleman we lost points at Wolves and Bournemouth down to Refs the top six seem to get the refereeing decisions......
Let's see how we are dealt with at Anfield this Sunday?

And that’s the thing Joey. We have the finances to spend money next season ( I don’t think we’ll spend in January, also we still need to get rid of a bit more dead wood as well) but those so called top teams will spend more, and have the power of attracting the top, top players.

There players played more minutes at the World cup then any other team in the world, with the Premier League starting so soon after it and them having bought no one In the summer while staying in Europe I just think it's to much

They may buy in January but the fact is that they're an excellent side. Three points behind Liverpool.

haha typical, i don't even know who the big 5 are. Are United considered outside it because of 10 games? they finished 2nd last season. Or is it arsenal or spurs?

Terrible list too, fernandez and capoue, really? :s

People forget we were part of the original big 5 alongside them arsenal spurs and united. Stop moaning about being left out of this group and let’s start being successful then we will be!

Status
Not open for further replies.