Can we break into the big 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn’t see it happening tbh, if they did I would tell them they can’t compete in the prem. RS, city, Chelsea , Man U , real, Barca , PSG, Bayern, juve etc all have one thing in common, they’re all used to winning and challenging for titles . They cant all win a super league, how long before they get bored of finishing at the bottom of any league, their fans would be livid.
Never happen, I hadn't thought of your point once they are not winning or challenging and not let in their own league or cups, they won't be long getting sick of it. And I think that if it were to happen it would become like American football where owners just think of money and have no issues with packing up the whole franchise and moving to a bigger city, imigine them packing up Liverpool and shipping off to Moscow.. Hummm maybe its not such a bad idea.

Never happen, I hadn't thought of your point once they are not winning or challenging and not let in their own league or cups, they won't be long getting sick of it. And I think that if it were to happen it would become like American football where owners just think of money and have no issues with packing up the whole franchise and moving to a bigger city, imigine them packing up Liverpool and shipping off to Moscow.. Hummm maybe its not such a bad idea.

Knowing our luck mate , they’d go to Moscow, the there would be a football stadium that isn’t being used , they would have to form a club to play in it , starting to sound familiar ?

Status
Not open for further replies.