Busting our balls [Vadis odjidja ofoe]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Under-performing Jack Rodwell, long-time loaned out Joey Yobo and past-his-best Tim Cahill sold; Steven Penaar, Steven Naismith, Kevin Mirallas, Matthew Kennedy and Bryan Oviedo bought with the proceeds, and Vadis Odjidja Ofoe on a season-long loan (another Belgian, and a better bet than a worn-out Essien or suspect N'Zonzi.) Now that's what I call a good summer transfer window!

Come on you Blues - Champions' League here we come!!!

Vincent Kompany â€￾@VincentKompany

Everton fans might not even know it but their club has done an incredible bit of business. Vadis Odjija is a top player, mark my words.

Proper excited about him now! :D

same here! I literally dont know nothing about this fella but this kind of comments just make me jizz

So made up with this transfer window that I'd even clap Kenwright next time he's on the big screen.

WAY TOO FAR

FFS KENWRONG
im made up that you don't have to suffer from mout contradiction mate.
You must be happy that spurs didn't flip him

Of course mate, but it would have been nice to watch him more, I dont really watch him anymore, its way too painful.

With Odjidja and Gibson in central midfield we will have some serious long range shooters! Plenty of loose balls for Jelavic to feed on.

@VincentKompany
Everton fans might not even know it but their club has done an incredible bit of business. Vadis Odjija is a top player, mark my words.

very good to hear!!!

With Odjidja and Gibson in central midfield we will have some serious long range shooters! Plenty of loose balls for Jelavic to feed on.

Yeah, every position in our midfield\attack is capable of getting goals now.

I'm wondering when I'm going to wake up ..... :lol:

I assume the FIFA clearance is just a formality?

Status
Not open for further replies.