Busting our balls [Vadis odjidja ofoe]

Status
Not open for further replies.
How awesome would it be to get someone of Dembelle or Witsel standard on loan with a view to a permo.

Hes played for Anderlecht, Hamburg, Bruge already and is only 23.

Represented BELGIUM from U15 level right the way up to the senior team.

Belgian lad here

About Vadis Odjidja Ofoe:
Strong as an ox like Dembélé and Witsel.
Great right foot: distant shot, set pieces.
Doesn't like to play pure defensive mid much, tends to be a lazy [Poor language removed] there, likes to play more controlling or attacking.
Together with Kevin De Bruyne easily the best midfielder playing in Belgium last season.
Started this season fairly poor.
For me he's in the same bracket as Witsel and Dembélé with Witsel being two footed and strong at keeping possession, Dembélé being left footed and strong at dribbling, Vadis being right footed and strong at distant shots.

If Moyes can make him run, he'll be a key player for Everton. Aston Villa have signed Benteke yesterday. I have much more doubts about Benteke succeeding than Vadis Odjidja Ofoe.

Thanks for the info.

Watching a Youtube vid confirms everything you rate about him.

Sounds like it's just down to how motivated he is to play but looks like he has all the ability in the world. Looks like a great signing for us.

IMWT

PS. Can't believe we've had such a boss transfer window this year. lol

Want me to put it on the forum?

Why do you need to know who he is ? He's kind enough to give us a heads up without all the arse licking and ego massaging that other " ITK's" thrive on. Him and Sheeds are 100% , don't drive them away eh !

Delighted with the signing, competition in all areas is what we've cried out for.

Sounds like there is a cracking player there who needs his head sorting out, and a move will do him good. No pressure of having to come straight into the team either. Hope we have agreed on a fee should he be a success.

Have to say, looking at his YouTube video, I'm excited by this signing. I realise that anyone can look good on YouTube clips and obviously it doesn't show the deficiencies in his game but he's clearly strong, powerful, can shoot and can pick a pass.

Let's put it this way - you couldn't make Rodwell look as good as this guy does.

Exactly what I was thinking, about Rodwell, when I was watching this guys videos. Exchanging him for Rodwell alone would have been a good move.

Getting Mirallas, Oviedo, Kennedy on top as well is just brilliant business by the club.

He looks boss on his vids. Likes to drive the play forward and has a really powerful shot.

Sorry for the comparison but he seems to play a bit like Gerrard. That's a good thing though. lol

Sounds like there is a cracking player there who needs his head sorting out, and a move will do him good. No pressure of having to come straight into the team either. Hope we have agreed on a fee should he be a success.

Yeah, we've agreed a fee to buy him at the end of his loan (optional).

Not sure what the fee is but I know we've already agreed one.

Vincent Kompany â€￾@VincentKompany

Everton fans might not even know it but their club has done an incredible bit of business. Vadis Odjija is a top player, mark my words.

Proper excited about him now! :D

A midfield 3 of Gibson, Fellaini and Ofoe would be horrible to play against, monsters. Wonder what changes we might see? I'm completely guessing Moyes might go 4-3-3. Gibson holding with Ofoe and Fellaini license to push on, and our wide men Pienaar and Mirallas supporting Jelavic. I don't know and I don't care but we have options!

Status
Not open for further replies.