Busting our balls [Vadis odjidja ofoe]

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont post much on here like but lurk quite alot.. and was yesterday when i seen this thread
first thing i heard was on here, nice one lad. dont know much about him like but he looks alright on utube
but so do most people so not going to judge till i see him ovbs, love these belgians <3 COME ON U BLUES.

Vincent Kompanyâ€￾@VincentKompany

Everton fans might not even know it but their club has done an incredible bit of business. Vadis Odjija is a top player, mark my words

I would also like to add to my comment earlier that Vadis' father came from Ghana, so I would guess that English won't be any problem for him, which is always easier for getting integrated.

he4ze.png

So what we signed him about 3 hours after the deadline - as long as the media have the story that he was signed in time we'll be fine. A bit like how FOX news won the election for George Bush when it was too close to call !!!
The club had until 12 to register loan players, maybe it was announced late. He was on his way to Fulham until Everton went in for him

dont post much on here like but lurk quite alot.. and was yesterday when i seen this thread
first thing i heard was on here, nice one lad. dont know much about him like but he looks alright on utube
but so do most people so not going to judge till i see him ovbs, love these belgians <3 COME ON U BLUES.

Vincent Kompanyâ€￾@VincentKompany

Everton fans might not even know it but their club has done an incredible bit of business. Vadis Odjija is a top player, mark my words

O yes

Status
Not open for further replies.