Busting our balls [Vadis odjidja ofoe]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hes belgian so..........yes
He's from Ghent so dutch speaking, have seen an interview with him as well. It may be that he speaks french as well but I wouldn't assume it, I have 4 flemish mates and none of them speak fluent french (but know a bit). The language thing in that country is weird. It's ok there's still Jonny in the team.

Considering there's Flemish speakers in Belgium as well I wouldn't be so quick to play the smart arse.

I know that this is the mooted reason why the Belgian team have (as yet) failed to live up to their potential. There has been talk of a rift between the Flemish and French speaking players.

I guess we will find out on Monday whether he is ours or not. On a positive note this lad looks like one hell of a player and still young enough to improve a fair bit!

I know that this is the mooted reason why the Belgian team have (as yet) failed to live up to their potential. There has been talk of a rift between the Flemish and French speaking players.

I've heard that mentioned before as well mate, it does baffle when you look at the squad Belgium have, there's a lot of serious talent in there and the vast majority are yet to hit their peak. I've read a few pieces in the past on this and all the articles unsurprisingly point towards the major investment the big 3 clubs in Belgium (and the rest to a lesser extent) have ploughed into their academies, 5 million being the mooted figure for Standard if I remember correctly. Also pointing towards the footballing education these youngsters receive abroad as well, Hazard/Mirallas et al.

When they click I'm lumping on them to break Spain's monopoly.

His comments on twitter are no different to what we already know.
He has said we have to wait until Monday to see if he is officially an Everton player and that he isnt going to comment further on the situation.

This summer window has really surpassed my belief and hope regarding transfers. Since it's on the OS as well, I don't think we will have any trouble with FIFA regarding this, especially since other transfers were concluded after the bell aswell.

Vadis Odjidja â€￾@VadisOfficial
I wish the club and the supporters the best for the game against Standard! Vadis (3)

I have decided not to communicate about this until the FIFA ruling on monday. (2)

Dear supporters. As you have probably heard through various media. There is some commotion about my possible transfer to Everton FC. (1)

Status
Not open for further replies.