Busting our balls [Vadis odjidja ofoe]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to say, looking at his YouTube video, I'm excited by this signing. I realise that anyone can look good on YouTube clips and obviously it doesn't show the deficiencies in his game but he's clearly strong, powerful, can shoot and can pick a pass.

Let's put it this way - you couldn't make Rodwell look as good as this guy does.

Who the eff is this guy?!?!

I jokingly tweeted last night that I hope we sign another Fellaini while I sleep...

AND WE EFFING DID!! Literally!

What's all this sh*te about FIFA clearance?

Belgians lads.

Belgians.

From Belgium.

Read up a bit on him and it seems he's a very good all-round midfielder who's good on the ball and can pass. Like a buff, Belgian Gibson.

Ace.

Also kudos to Sir DAVIDMOYES.

A holy trinity of BELGIANS, BELGIANS, BELGIANS!

1205740099fBelgium_flag%281%29.gif

La Sainte Trinité.

Anyone read anywhere or have any clue what the end of loan option to buy amount will be in the region of? I think it'll give us a decent indication whether he's likely to develop into a regular or a squad player.

Anyone read anywhere or have any clue what the end of loan option to buy amount will be in the region of? I think it'll give us a decent indication whether he's likely to develop into a regular or a squad player.

Assume £5/£6m - that's what Fulham had agreed.

DAVIDMOYES your some man. i didnt believe it before, i just thought u were a ITK. but u are actually david moyes himelf. or steve round trying to make yourself moyes haha. good on ya for posting. and if u ever see any bad comments about u on here take no notice

I ain't seen any of our three deadline day signings play but we've bought cover in the areas we needed cover. You can honestly say now that there's not a single position where we don't have back up in case of injury.

Well done to Moyes and the club, excellent work.

DAVIDMOYES you are de man! Better predictions than Nostradamus.

Was happy with our transfer window anyway but this is the cherry on the cake. We now have cover in all positions buzzing for this season an today COYB

Status
Not open for further replies.