Match Thread Burnley v Everton (Saturday 5 December 12:30)

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to basics, back 4, 3 midfielders, 4-3-3

Pickford
Coleman (if fit) Keane Holgate Nkounkou
Davies Allan Doucoure
James DCL Richarlison

We need the extra man in midfield and the best option is Davies until Gbamin hopefully gets back to fitness.
Davies can never on his present form be an option ,he is a last choice .

Any news on when Coleman’s back?
I’ve a feeling he’s gone with a back 3 because he doesn’t want 2 inexperienced fullbacks on the pitch.
Why he’s insisted on playing a centre mid and a right footed winger on the left for each of the wingbacks though, I’m not sure.

Any news on when Coleman’s back?
I’ve a feeling he’s gone with a back 3 because he doesn’t want 2 inexperienced fullbacks on the pitch.
Why he’s insisted on playing a centre mid and a right footed winger on the left for each of the wingbacks though, I’m not sure.

It says on our official site mate that his return date is 'unknown'

I would like us to go with a traditional back four. If Kenny isn't fit, then put Holgate at RB and Godfrey alongside Keane.

We need to start approaching games with the attitude of knowing we can win rather than hoping we will come away with something. I'm not talking about playing world-beating football and sweeping sides away; I just feel that we've displayed an air of uncertainty during our last few games, and that needs to stop. Confidence is the order of the day, so I'm going with a very comfortable win ;)

BUR.png
EFC.png

Pickford
Kenny Keane Holgate Nkounkou

Allan Doucouré
Iwobi James Richarlison

Calvert-Lewin

May not be to everyone's taste...but Mina has to play in it otherwise...you'd worry about Woods and Barnes bullying the other centre backs.

Pickford
Kenny Keane Holgate Nkounkou
Doucoure Allan Gomes
James Calvert-Lewin Richarlison

Olsen Godfrey Mina Delph Sigurdsson Bernard Tosun

I'm starting to do things superstitiously to help us win (and failing) and dread our games again.
Come on blues a positive performance and win please.

Status
Not open for further replies.