Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear more Ex kipper drama queens washed up on the GOT shore.

Drama queens? You've obviously never met me. Just had a look at a couple of your posts. You seem to have a problem with Evertonians from another forum posting on this forum. Do you have some pull on here or are you just full of your own importance?
All the same, these forumslol

After seeing Garbutt play for Eng u19's and the other night, its a shame Moyes cant just show a little bit more confidence in these kids, I'm sure that confidence would transfer to the player themselves, maybe this lad is talent though, who knows.

Director of sports at FC Copenhagen has just said he expects several players to leave the club in this window... and that there can be a situation where both the player and the club have an interest in a sale.....

More or less says Oviedo will leave as he has one year left on contract and wont sign a new one....

Will be interesting to see if it is us or some other club but I´m pretty sure he signs for us tomorrow... Pretty sure he must have spoken with Lars Jacobsen who is captain at the club..... could tell him about how it is to be a squad player......

everything in the PL in life and death.... each mistake is cruelly exposed... so, you have to protect and nurture the young players.... I think Moyes is doing a good job....

After seeing Garbutt play for Eng u19's and the other night, its a shame Moyes cant just show a little bit more confidence in these kids, I'm sure that confidence would transfer to the player themselves, maybe this lad is talent though, who knows.

Just speculations but maybe Baines have made indications that he wants to leave next summer if the right offer comes along. Then this would be a very good signing and he will have 1 year to acclimatise to EPL and learn from Baines before he needs to step up in responsibility.

Are we seriously spending 5 mill on left back cover, thats like a two year transfer budget for us, i know nothing about the lad or have ever seen him play.

But seems mega odd and prob not the positition where i would have brought someone in tbh.

Are we seriously spending 5 mill on left back cover, thats like a two year transfer budget for us, i know nothing about the lad or have ever seen him play.

But seems mega odd and prob not the positition where i would have brought someone in tbh.
No roughly £1.6 m. - as Danish media is reporting

its nowhere near 5million, just logic shows this;

1. Its from the Danish league
2. 1 year left on contract
3. Danish news, who reported it first, come out with 2m euros (1.6m quid).

Mental that £5m has just been made up from nowhere. WE WOULD NOT PAY £5M FOR SOMEONE WHO WOULDNT START, SIMPLE.

Status
Not open for further replies.