Match Thread Bournemouth vs Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

I love Everton...but I suspect Eddie's lads are going to bum us...

...and 'bum love' just doesn't do it for me.... Politically incorrect?...maybe...but... sue me... it's just not how I roll

Bournemouth.
Jason Bourne's mouth.
He has teeth like a vampire
Get the garlic and wooden steak.
Plunge it in to his heart.
Make it medium rare.
Serve with mash and mushrooms.

They play quite open, so if we can get the ball off them in front of our back four and break with pace, which we now seem to have, we can win. Walcott and Richarlison will be key in this game, as will Gueye.

I've said in both previous games Sandro would come on and score a screamer so I'm going 3-1 to us, Cenk to get a brace and Sandro to come on and score a worldie.

Reactions: Tak
This will be a proper test. They have started well and would expect to do well against us. I think we will learn far more about ourselves this weekend than in the first two. Firstly, who will play ? How will we set up ? Will we get a result ?
The very fact that we feel we can go there and get a result is progress of a kind. If we go there with an attacking team, try to win I think we can come away with a 1-3 win.

Hopefully we sort our defence and bin off Michael Keane. Have to be winning games like this if we want to progress as a club.

Reactions: Tak

Status
Not open for further replies.